Friday, March 7, 2014

Visual Learning--Oscar

Everyone has a special learning style. For me, my major learning style is visual learning. There are three most important ways, take notes, read more books and pay attention to body language, to help students to learn better. 

The first important thing is taking notes. Copying notes from blackboard is a best way to remember new information. I usually copy notes when teacher written down, because I can find questions and ask them at the time. Reviewing notes is also very important. For example I always review notes on the weekend and sort out the notes again. Because of it, I am very well prepared for next week's learning even though review notes is very boring.

The second important thing is read more books. First of all, read books can help me get more information and become a knowledgeable people. The information in the textbook is limit, so read more book especially about you major is very important. The other reason is read more books can help students study comprehensive. Different book have different information and knowledge. Read more will study more. 

The last important thing is pay attention to body language. There are two points student needs to focus. Some people say“The eyes are the window to the soul.”So first of all, making eye contact with you teacher. Because teacher can guess you innermost thoughts with eye contact such like questions, new ideas or self-confidence. In addition, in a conversation, people get more than 55% information by body language. Body language makes conversation and class easier.

All in all, that three reasons show us how to visual learning and study better. I believe the visual learning is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment