Wednesday, March 12, 2014

From Video ---Irene



Today, when I drive the car, I listened an advertisement. A lot people like to choose leafy suburbs to live in the future. Why some people doesn’t choose upmarket to live? I don't know. If I were you, I also will choose leafy suburbs to live. Why I decided to live in suburb. Suburban living is a life style that   I am looking to escape from my work and the stresses of city life. The suburbs usually offer more than urban areas: more room for your home, more greenery and more opportunities to develop friendships with neighbors. A suburban home will cost my less than one of comparable size in the city.  Suburb house are often larger, and have more amenities. A larger home could also offer financial benefitsI can use the extra room as a design studio is used to design some handicrafts, and then sell it online. I think people are attracted by the beauty of the country. First, if one is in the country he feels he is closer to nature: small streams, high mountains, fresh air, green grass and so on, all this makes people happy and stirs up the love of life. Second, in the country, people seem to have more freedom. They can sing high in the field, ride horses along a brook, and can try to do some interesting farm works.
I can enjoy the fresh air. With the rapid development of the industrial that the city’s quality of life is getting worse and people’s physical and mental health are threatened. But suburb has not so many people and cars, has not many pollution, so living in the suburb is good for people’s physical and mental health, especially for our parents.
One of the topics in daily life is whether or not the older people should live with their adult children. For me, I prefer to live with my parents. I consider my parents as the most important people in my life. My parents spend their whole life to teach me everything that I have to learn about the life, and give me the good guide. Whenever I get into trouble and desperately need a hand, they come over first to support me and encourage me. I grew up with their constant care and love. While they’re getting older with grey hair and wrinkles, I have the responsibility to take care of them.
These are the reasons why I will choose the suburb to live. I hope that this will be a new life style for my family in the future. Also, I hope I can live according to my own will.

No comments:

Post a Comment