Sunday, February 2, 2014

Oprah Winfrey, A World Famous Woman, passed her 60 years.

By Jeongyun Lee

Oprah Winfrey, an international celebrity, is an American.

She has several nick-names which are actress, producer and talk show host. The Oprah Winfrey Show is very famous show in the world, which has power of influence in media market. She is also an important figure. The news what I read is Oprah on Turning 60, celebrating her birthday also, in some notions of this article, we can find attitude of Oprah's life.

One day, people have the opportunity know her childhood story and her hard  life by reading her autobiography, watching Oprah Show, and searching her homepage and news. She seems like a symbol of a successful woman. Who encourage people to live think positively through talking about her experiences. When I was in Korea, I had the chance to watch the documentary on Oprah's belief and life story. A person, who I watched in documentary, has a strong convictions in own opinions, a plenty of confidences. In addition, she is a good listener. It is very important condition for good leader. Nowadays, she became a rich person and has her broadcasting company as well. We cannot imagine her huge incomes, but we are able to know that some part of her properties reverted to society and weak people in the world.

In the article, her mentions are "I'm turning 60. I'm alive. Healthy. Strong."

" And now, at 60, I simply want to share what I've been given. I want to continue to encourage as many people as I can to open their hearts to life, because if I know anything for sure, it's that opening my own heart is what has brought me my greatest success and joy. ".

I have strong desire for my future profession and my dream. I aspire to emulate the her positive and nice attitude. She is definitely one of my role model.




http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/oprahs-birthday-turning-60_n_4681873.html

No comments:

Post a Comment