Sunday, February 2, 2014

Live Outside Of Your Country ... FAISAL

there are many people don't like to go out of their hometown, but the other said it easy to be out of my hometown. I think that is a hard things to do because you'll be alone no one can take care of you. And you'll find the good way and wrong we.

As i see it is hard to go out of your hometown because you're going to be alone without your parent. You'll find a good person and a bad person, also you're going to see the both ways the good and wrong. you're going to choose the way you like. It is up to you and what you like to be in this life. 

I came to US for first time, so this is my first time to be without my parent. I thought that's well be easy, and I'm doing to have fun and to see the other world, but that was a wrong thought. I have seen many different things and different life, so I have more expires than i was. Like I have safe some money for worst days, and taking precautions with every things around you and what you're doing. AS it happened to me. when i was with home stay she is old woman, and I was so happy with her i felt comfort with her and her home, and i have been with her around 3 months.Suddenly, when the month going to be finish, she said you'll be double what you buy to be in this home. I was shocked and asking myself ''why she does this'' and i asked her , but she said this is month for business if you want to continuo buy more. I said forgive me i can't buy more and I really appreciated. When I was holding my luggage and waiting my friend to pick me up, she said I will drive you to your friend's home. While she was driving me to my friend's home, she said that you are a good person and next month if no one come to live in my home, I'll talk to you to come again. We arrived to my friend's home, and i was holding the deposit sheet, I said what about the deposit when will you give me my money. she said give me this sheet and I'll make a copy of it, and I'll send the money to you soon

In 2 weeks litter, I was in the bad money situation, so I sent her a massage which said I need my money as soon as you can please, and she return to me a massage that said I still clean your room. After a while, I went to her home, and We were friendly. suddenly, she said that i don't have anything for you, so get out of my home. I was shocked from her, and i went out of her home in a bad mood. I felt shame of myself, I trust the people who don't deserve it.

that's why i think living outside of your country hard, and no one can touch your heart feeling or what you are thinking about. But it is a good attempt. I like this attempt because I learned very well from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment