Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Frozen - Hana

Frozen, Frozen movie review
It is not fair, two princesses ganging up on one commoner. But Anna and Elsa who is main character of The Frozen have caught Katniss who is main actor of The Hunger Games. Frozen, which based on Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Snow Queen”, passed The Hunger Games this weekend. The Frozen will not come close to Iron Man 3. Pixar stole animation thunder during 15 years. Disney was floundered between 2- D and 3-D. They had slumped for a decade. And now Frozen, the First Disney animated feature with 2 princesses, has become moneymaker, passing The Lion King. Also, the movie won five big prizes at Annie Award. Last week Frozen entered to the top of the Billboard chart for three weeks. And in a year or two, the shoe will be headed to Broadway. Frozen have proved the power of movies featured on strong young girl.

Last week I participated in this phenomenon. When I thought that I had to practice listening English, I plucked a brilliant idea out of the air. Before one year, I consulted with professor who taught class of biochemistry about how to improve English skill. “If you want to develop your foreign language, I recommend to you watching Disney animation,” said the professor at my University. I said to my friend Cindy. “How about going to the theater to watch a movie?” She agreed with me then, my went to the University Theater for watching movie. My friend said “I don’t believe it. friend and I There are so many people in this place!” eventually, I met many other friends in the University Theater. They wanted to see the movie which was Frozen. The popularity of Frozen and Frozen movie music in South Korea is a big part of new trend. YouTube videos spoofs abound in SNS such as Facebook and Twitter. Different types of videos I can watch at the internet. Someone do a funny imitation of Frozen scene. The singer sings a new arrangement of the original Frozen song. I think the movie is a box office success not only U.S but also overseas country.

http://entertainment.time.com/2014/02/02/frozen-beats-fire-with-ice-at-box-office-865-million/

No comments:

Post a Comment