Thursday, January 23, 2014

MY HERO ... KEVEIN

The beast person as i see in my life is my father, because he always helps me to grow up to the good way. he likes to encourages me to be a good perfect person in the life, as i see him. Almost the people likes him because he is helpful and he always respects all of the people. He has dedication in his communication with other people.

        My father is a good man and he likes to help any person as he can, and every year he has been benevolence to help the poor people. He is perfect provisional person because he respects any person in the life even if he knows him or not, that is his attitude. i didn't see any person in my life angry about him, and also he has dedication at his job, he likes to organize every thing in his job by his self.

         Moreover, i love my father he was behind me and take care about me when i was child. He was teach me when i was in the high school, and also i was studying in the business school, he didn't care about the money he just take care about me. He wants me get high scours in my education because he wants me to complete his job after him.

         in addition, my father has certificate from the high school, he didn't complete his education, but he didn't stop for the life. When he finished his high school, he started to worked with the dealer for the parts of cars.  My father worked with him to got experience, after he got the experience he started his company by him self and his company is famous in my country.

         In counclugen, my father i see him my hero because he always behind me if i have bad situation or any thing. He learned me everything and waked up me to the life, and i can't find any person like him in my whole life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment