Sunday, January 26, 2014


My hero...Hana
By. Hana
 
When I heard that I had to write essay about my hero, I felt very nervous. Why was I so nervous? To be honest, there was no such thing as a hero to me. Most of Korean would not have this, because we live for our goal, not a hero. We did not have extravagance to have a hero in this competitive society.
I spend a lot of time thinking about it. Suddenly, I came up with a Megamind which was story about hero movie four years ago. The movie said “Heroes are not born. They are made.” Really, the main character of the film was evil but became a hero in the end of the film. In this regard, hero is me. I have three reasons about this.
First, my life become more and more complete as a sculpture while I alive. I always determine the one of various selections. I am going to experience the process to become a hero.
Second, I am not afraid when I confront some problems. Five years ago, I applied to go to the university during application period. I was given only three opportunities. I was concerned about this because my score was not enough to apply university I wanted. However, I applied to the university where I wanted to study. How was it? I tasted failure.
Third, I do not give up. Before I went to the U.S., My professor said that I did not pass the interview which selected students who wanted to go to UCR, because I had a problem. The biggest problem which was faced with me was lack of English ability. However I passed the interview. The professor was astonished to hear it.
To sum up, when I always decide something for me, I am not afraid. Also, when I confront unpleasant situation, I do not give up. Therefore, I believe that I am a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment