Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Hero - Irene

By - Irene
When people say the word "hero,'' what will you think?  Maybe your hero is a superman, batman, spiderman, a famous singer or a movie star. But my hero is around me, who gives me more love than others. She is my mother, and the hero in my heart. My mother isn't great in the way of a famous singer or a movie star. She does nothing big, but what she does make others inferior. From her, I learn a lot.
My mother was  pregnant for ten months before my birth. She gave me life and brought me up very well. When I was a baby, she taught me how to walk and how to speak. When I fell down, she immediately picked me up. She taught me the first word is a mother. 
I have grown up. When I go to school, she helps me solve many problems. One day, I was fight with my classmate because she grabbed my basketball. The teacher called my mother and told her everything. Indeed, she didn't angry for me. She taught me to be friendly to classmate, and also told me be kind to others. When I did badly in study, she encouraged me and tried to cheer me up. In my growing, she didn't scold me.
She is encouraged me to learn more knowledge. I with her traveled a lot cities. She said that we should always go on a trip to see a different world, and you can not go to school to learn the books of things. Life experience is very important.
My mother is a teacher, and she is always busy with her work. When she corrects students' homework, she is always very serious. My mother is responsible to all if her students. She cares much about students study and life, and she tries her best to help students in need.
My mother is a loving mother, a qualified teacher, and a real hero in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment