Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Hero .. FAISAL

BY FAISAL ...

The hero means that man or woman has powerful more than usual in the life. That also means the hero for make the life safe as superman, batman, snd spiderman. As i see my father is my hero. for many reasons i have seen it in him.

First, my father never gives up as i see. In two years ago when he was at his work , the boss came to him and said that this situation is not for you. I know you did a good job , but your friend should be in your position because he has a certificate from University. My father said that is not fear because I have been working at this place around 30 years , but my father's friend did not work as my father did. He just work around 3 years , so my father has more experience than him to get that position. Then my father let his friend to get his position. He really was so sad because his closer friend wanted his position.

 7 months later, the boss had a meeting with staff, and he said that he had an announcement faking the fear in this work. He let my father got his position again because my father's friend did not know how to do the work very well, and he did not have the knowledge. When they finished that meeting my father was happy to got back his position. My father's friend told my father that he is sorry , but my father did not like what his friend did.

In other hand, he is helpful. He does not like to see someone who need something and does not help him. Before I came to here, one of my father's friends need some money directly my dad went to the bank to bring the money to him. Then the man said that you are so kind. In other way, he does not like to do the wrong thing.  I was smoking in my area and my father's friend saw me and said to me '' i will tell your father ''. When I got home , my father said I need to talk to you. I went to his room, and he said that this smoke is not good for your health, and it will let the people take a bad reputation. I promised him to not do that again.

I hope my personality be like him as well, and everybody say a good things about me and my reputation like him.


No comments:

Post a Comment