Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Father is my hero ! -Boom-

             
My father is a person who be a hero for me. Because he can did many things at the same time and that was successful. I'm so proud of my father he also has to responsibility family. Right now he is a principle of high school in Thailand, and he is studying law degree to be a lawyer at the same time, those are very difficult to do like that. In 3 years ago my father graduated a social science Kasetsart University in Thailand with a doctor's degree that made me surprised because I heard how hard to be a doctor's degree in Kasetsart University, but he did. My father tried hard to taught me to organized time, because he always says "time is very important in life" if you do not manage time you are going to lose anything you should have it, and when I was look into his eyes that inspired me to be like my father. Many times I was thinking about how to be a father, how my father did hard with many things, sometimes he has got a lot of problem from his works or family's problem at the same time but my father never gave up with those problems he still moving on and fight with those problems like strong person, he does not cares about how hard he has tried with in the whole life because of now he has people who he loved with above everything else, are my mother and me. It is a reason why he can not give up with those difficulty things. I knew My father works hard cause he want me and my mother be happiness and I'm so proud to be his son. When I was in the trouble my father always reminded me to keep going and don't be give up with any things. Someday I will be a strong person like him. For now I have learned many things that he taught me, and I will not lose this game. "Life is game if we do not play we will lose it" my daddy said. Thanks god for my parents and thank you my father to be my "Hero."

No comments:

Post a Comment