Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Want to be A Hero--Oscar

Everybody wants to be a hero, but what is hero? “A hero refers to characters who in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self-sacrifice.”—Wikipedia. I want to be a hero, there are three reasons: help people, never give up and face to weakness. As regards help other people, I can mention firefighter. Firefighters always help other people when they need help. Helping people is their duty, and we expect them to de their duty. In china, even though firefighters have low income, lots of young people want to be a firefighter because People respect the firefighters. I belive firefighters are hero because they face to danger everyday. In addition,when they put off the fire, their bodies pump adrenaline into their bloodstreams. For me, that can makes me exciting and pleasurable. The second reason is never give up. Studying in America is very difficult for me in first few months, therefore I want to be a person who never giver up such as, Batman and Spiderman. My favorite movie is The Dark Knight , in that movie Batman has a powerful enemy The Joker. Batman gets hurt and almost give up in this movies, however he does not give up. Thanks to he does not give up, The Joker is  put in a mental hospital. Finally, heroes always face to weakness because they want to stronger.As a case in point,my grandfather was a war hero during the second world war. But ten years ago he got a badly-diseased heart. therefore,he tried  to only eat vegetables every day. He become a vegetarian for about 10 years.That is very difficult for everybody.  In conclusion,help other people, never give up and face to weakness are three reasons why i want to be hero. Everyone needs a positive reason to keep them life going and face to challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment