Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Hero - Jeongyun

by Jeongyun Lee
  


Time Cover on December 27 of 1954

Walt Disney, had plenty of careers, was an creator, animator, cartoonist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, and producer who inspires children to dreaming another world.
 
When we were young, almost children had the opportunity to watching Disney animations such as Mickey Mouse, Lion King and variety princesses. Probably, the images and exiting stories helped people -especially children- to develop their imagination and creation. His attempt is had a huge effect on the world cultures. Because of his challenge and passion of new things, the animation area can broaden their idea and activities. He recorded the voices of his animation, extend his company, build up "Disney World" in the world, and they are producing lots of Disney musicals. He is the one of the major icon in American culture, specially American animation industry, until now and his company is continuing success.

In the Disney stories, we can find easily some hero characters but who are not perfect. So, we can readily more sympathize with the situation. The story and film of Disney is not just for children, it can make a profound impression to old people. By reading their significant story, the adult also have the opportunity to think about our lives.
Thanks to one creative pioneer, I thought about my real dream. Have you ever seen the animation Lion King? This is an extraordinary animation by Walt Disney's company and this is my favorite animation in Disney. Because, in the Lion king, we can see the interesting relationships in between person, feel love, friendship, and desire. It seems like real person's life. When I was 19 years old, I unexpectedly had a chance to see the Musical "Lion King", this moment was my best moment in my life that I choose my dream. It is the musical director. The Musical Lion king helps me to decide my future and Disney makes it possible for me to having a strong passion and challenge spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment